Funktasy Inc. Cookies Policy
Last Updated: January 12, 2020
This Cookies Policy describes the kinds of information that Funktasy Inc. may collect about you as well as how cookies and similar technologies are used on our owned or controlled websites and web properties (e.g., widgets and applications) that contain or link to this Cookies Policy (such websites and web properties are referred to herein collectively and individually as the “Site”).
Our contact details are Funktasy Inc. #120-1055 Lucien L’Allier, Montreal, QC, Canada H3G 3C4. You may also email our webmaster team regarding our Cookies Policy at email@example.com
By using the Site, registering as a user on the Site and/or making purchases on the Sites, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Cookies Policy. Please refrain from visiting the Site or alternatively, please disable cookies and similar technologies (as explained below) if you do not wish cookies to be stored or accessed on your computer or mobile device.
We may change this Cookies Policy at any time. Please take a look at the “LAST UPDATED” legend at the top of this page to see when this Cookies Policy was last revised. Any changes in this Cookies Policy will become effective when we make the revised Cookies Policy available on or through the Site.
- What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a text-only string of information that the Site’s server transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer or other device so that the Site’s server can read and retrieve the contents of that cookie. Cookies do not usually record your name or any information identifying individual users.
We currently use both session and persistent cookies on our sites.
Below are the major cookies used, where the relevant features are enabled on a particular Site.
3rd Party Cookies
We use a range of 3rd party content and tools on the Site. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, Facebook or YouTube, cookies may be placed by the Site. Spinnin’ Records does not control the dissemination, content or specific use of these cookies. You should check the relevant third-party website for more information about these.
Below are some of the main 3rd party services we use:
- Facebook – to help users register with our services via their Facebook account, Like or Share website content to the Facebook platform, and display content from Facebook and Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter – to display content from Twitter and allow users to connect with the artist’s Twitter accounts; to quickly share information via the Twitter social network without having to log into Twitter again: https://twitter.com/privacy
- YouTube – to display video content in embedded players from YouTube: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- SoundCloud – to display audio content in embedded players from SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/pages/privacy
- Google– to enable users to be shown search or YouTube advertising relevant to the artist site they have visited and web analytics: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Refusing Cookies on the Site
If you want to clean out all tracking cookies from all your websites, here are links where you can download three programs that can clean out tracking cookies: